Telco & Utilities

Are you concerned about your phone or utilities payments?

Firstly, you should contact the phone or utility organisation involved to discuss alternative payment arrangements.

If you have done this and the matter is still unresolved, you can submit a complaint about phone payments to the Telecommunications Ombudsman or contact the Energy and Water Ombudsman for disputes about utilities payments.

We also have financial counsellors that can assist you with budgeting for phone and utilities bills.

Contact CCLCSA

  • Please enter your phone number for further assistance