What can I do if I am struggling with or unable to pay my loan or lease payments?

If you cannot pay your loan or lease because you are in financial difficulty or hardship you may have the right to have your payments reduced, or changed in some other way.

For example, you can request that the lender vary the payments due under your credit contract. This is referred to as a hardship application or a hardship notice.

Contact CCLCSA

  • Please enter your phone number for further assistance